Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this lovely family home set on 39 acres of some of the best land in Wamboin.
If you have horses or stock or just want some room to move with plenty of privacy then you need to look at this one. This property has some of the best pasture and shelter in the area and is well worth taking a drive around to appreciate the paddocks. There is a nice mix of open pasture and scattered trees with plenty of level areas for arenas or sheds. There is a gentle slope from the house towards the centre of the block. Up towards the back is a small parcel of bushland which makes the block interesting. Water is not an issue as a bore with good quality water along with a pump is all part of the infrastructure.
The owner has been meticulous in maintaining the paddocks. The fencing has been well maintained and he has controlled any weeds and encouraged native and introduced pasture across the whole property.
This family home has 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas and plenty of room for outside entertaining.
The open planned design of this home has the kitchen facing the backyard and looking out over the paddocks. There is plenty of bench top space, heaps of cupboards and storage, double sink with a bay window, quality appliances and good lighting.
The dining room with custom designed built in cabinets with display shelving and a built-in bar/wine fridge, has direct access to the back verandah and BBQ area for alfresco dining. With 3 living areas in the design.the cosy family room can be just that, somewhere all the family can be.
Bi-Fold Doors separate the family room from the main lounge/theatre room. This is a huge room with impressive cathedral ceilings and a feature brick wall; it then flows out to the gorgeous Sunroom with views across the front of the property. Relax and be mesmerized by the abundant wildlife that calls this place home. This is a room where you can relax and really enjoy living. North East facing, it is light and welcoming. The double glazed and tinted windows along with a new slow combustion wood fire, cathedral ceiling with a fan make this home more that comfortable throughout the year.
The main bedroom has a Walk-in Robe and Ensuite with cathedral ceilings, large windows and views across the property.
The main bathroom is convenient the other three bedrooms and has heated towel rails and a separate toilet.
The laundry is conveniently off to the side of the kitchen and has built in cupboards, ducted & built-in Bosch Front Loader washer, Fisher & Paykel Dryer and laundry hamper.
The home has been designed with beauty and functionality in mind; with the open plan living areas all capturing some pretty views of the garden or paddocks.
There is 2 double garages, one with electric tilt door, plus a carport along with lots of space for a workshop
Features of this Home Include:
• 39 Acres (15.77HA)
• Well-presented Family Home with 4 bedrooms, Ensuite, and 3 living areas.
• Very private yet has lots of space
• Ideal for horses or livestock with plenty of space for kids to do their thing
• Large Kitchen with Bay window over the double sink, Meile Dishwasher and Bosch Cooktop & Oven
• Cathedral Ceiling in Main Bedroom, Lounge room and Sunroom.
• North East Facing sunroom has double glazed and tinted window for all year round comfort
• Huge Lounge room with Feature brick wall and large flat screen television
• Bathrooms with heated towel rails
• Well Insulated, very comfortable and quiet home
• A/C in Family, lounge, Main Bedroom and 4th Bedroom (currently used as a study)
• ADSL Broadband, Foxtel, good TV Reception and phone outlets through house
• Electric 400lt HWS
• 18 Solar Panels -3.4kw back to grid
• Licenced Bore with crystal clear water. Capacity approx. 250-300 gph
• Dripper Irrigation to garden
• 2 x double Garages and various small shedding
• 3 large paddocks, 3 smaller paddocks
• Shed Shelter for horses in one paddock
• Scattered Trees and open areas
• Well maintained pasture Improved Paddocks
• Secure Dog Run
• Chook Pen
• Old wooden shack ideal for a cubby house or a studio
• Yellow Box, Eucalyptus, Scribbly Gums, Apple Box, Wattles and Stringy Bark Trees
• Lovely Gardens mixed with the native bushland
• Back Verandah with BBQ Entertaining Area
• Tar road Access and fully fenced block
• Freehold Title
• School bus service and Daily mail
• Civic 25 mins, Airport 20 mins, HQJOC 20 mins, Russell & Campbell Park less than 30 mins pending traffic
N.B. If you are after a really good block within a close commute to work then I can only suggest you do not hesitate to inspect this property and please note that if you are running late for any of my opens then just call me, I am happy to wait for you or arrange a different time for your inspection.
If you would like an information kit including house and site plans on this lovely home or to arrange an inspection then please do not hesitate to contact:
Jan Ladmore on 0407 890 527 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org