Jan Ladmore of Horizon Real Estate is proud to offer this special property set at the top of the Bungendore Escarpment with amazing valley views.
If you are after stunning views and heaps of privacy then look no further.
This 20 acre property has a tidy 3 bedroom brick home with an open plan living area that opens directly out to the alfresco / BBQ area that has stunning views right up the valley. The home lends itself to many ideas for expansion.
I recommend that you inspect this property and experience these spectacular views yourself to fully appreciate what you are buying here
Some Features of this Property:
• 20 acres, fully fenced that slopes down to more level land at the dam.
• Breath Taking Views as far as you can see
• 3 bedroom Brick Home with Steel Frame Construction and Verandah
• Slate Kitchen floor
• Timber ceilings
• Paved Patio with Brick BBQ
• Renovated Bathroom & Separate Toilet & Laundry
• Stone Fireplace with Slow Combustion Wood Fire
• Double garage
• Established gardens and trees
• Separate horse paddock with good fences
• Spring fed Dam and Shelter trees for stock
• Pretty bush setting backdrop, views to Black Mountain Tower, Snow Capped mountains, the whole township of Bungendore/Elmslea Estate
• Lots of birds & wild life
• Levelled area for weekender cottage extra shed etc
• Close Commute to Canberra, Queanbeyan and Bungendore
P.S. Don’t forget the binoculars to study the prolific birdlife and scenery.
If you would like more information on this property or would like to arrange for an inspection then please do not hesitate to contact
Jan Ladmore on 0407 890 527
or E-mail: email@example.com