59 MAJORS CLOSE, Wamboin
Executive Resort Style Rural Retreat
Jan Ladmore of Horizon Real Estate is proud to offer this Executive Style Resort Home complete with an Indoor Solar Heated Salt Pool and a BBQ & Alfresco Entertaining Area. This lovely home is set on 10 acres of grassy paddocks with scattered timber. You have the privacy and the freedom to enjoy your own piece of paradise.
From the moment you enter this gorgeous property you will feel like you are on holidays the sparkling pool will entice you to relax and enjoy your time at home. Cook in the gourmet kitchen or out in thefully enclosed BBQ entertaining area. This really is a place to appreciate life.
The modern kitchen has huge glass bay windows with views down the property and over a dam. The kitchen is complete with an Integrated two-drawer dishwasher, Walk-in Pantry, Gas Stove, Double Electric Oven, Caesar Stone bench tops, double sink with fitted water filter which all add to the pleasure of cooking.
The family room adjoins the kitchen and leads to the secure Indoor Solar Heated Salt Water Pool and Alfresco Dining Area.
A separate formal sunken loungeroom with a built in slow combustion wood fire and double glass doors leading to the deck area. An adjoining formal dining area has lovely views over the garden.
This lovely home has 4 bedrooms, 2 have walk-in robes and 2 have built-in robes. The spacious master suite has its own private deck for relaxing.
The main bathroom has direct access to the pool area allowing you to shower off after swimming without having to walk through the rest of the house.
Outside is a huge 6 car garage, a single car garage, a Portable office building with lights/power & air conditioner, a secure dog run, and a fox-proof chook pen and free-range area.
If you are over paying out huge amounts for your power bill then the 2kw Back-to-Mains SOLAR POWER SYSTEM with 11 Panels and a 3kw EXPANDABLE CONVERTER may help? .....problem solved!
And.....if you are into Golf, as the owner is, then you will enjoy a putt around the mini golf range out back..otherwise bring the horses!
Features of this fantastic property Include:
• 10 acres of a mixture of open pasture and native trees
• Elevated 4 bedroom / 3 Living/ 2.5 Bath / 7 Car Garage solar passive home on 10 Ac / 4 Ha
• Private location and driveway leading from sealed bitumen road
• Large screened, paved and terraced solarium/entertainment area containing private garden, 10.5m x 4.5 m free-form indoor solar heated swimming pool (with safety compliance certificate) , bar and barbeque area fitted with stainless steel exhaust fan, lights and LPG gas outlet for barbeque. Entertainment area has direct access to bathroom and toilet.
• 2 bathrooms with Caesar stone bench top in ensuite
• Home has two bedrooms with walk-in-robes and two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Gourmet Kitchen, Integrated Two-drawer dishwasher, Walk-in Pantry, Gas Stove, Double Electric Oven, Caesar Stone bench tops, double sink with fitted water filter
• Sunken formal lounge
• Separate dining room
• Large Master bedroom wing
• Landscaped private court yard with deck and gold fish pond leading from master bedroom
• Double glazed windows
• Wood combustion heater with fan in formal lounge and gas wall heater to kitchen/family/bedroom
• Stunning views from every window of this light-filled home
• 6 Car Drive-through Garage with lights, Power & Remote Controlled Opening Doors
• Single Car Garage with lights & Power which is great for a Workshop
• Portable office building with lights/power and air conditioner
• Fully enclosed chicken shed and free range area with electric light and water supply
• 90,000 litre house tank plumbed to main home with pressure pump
• 5,000 litre tank and pressure pump feeds chicken shed and garden outlet
• Private Licensed Bore - 700 gal / hour fitted with electrical surge, blackout and run dry protection. Bore is connected to 7 outlets located throughout the property.
• Fully enclosed vegetable patch with 8 raised garden beds and compost area
• 2kw back-to-mains solar power system with 3kw expandable inverter
• Established gardens, lawns, and trellised area for raspberries and grapes
• Land includes a pocket of conifers, stands of eucalypts and large areas of open grass land
• A Sheltered Dam offering good water for horses
• Enclosed garden behind solarium incorporates a large secure dog run
• One hole pitch and putt golf area
• Roof fire protection sprinkler system
• Earth leakage circuit breakers
• ADSL 2+ internet available
• All weather road
• Daily Mail, School Buses to Bungendore and Interchange, Pass to Macs Reef Tip.
• Easy access to Canberra and surrounding districts by mainly dual lane highways:
• Bungendore - 10 minutes
• North Canberra, Gungahlin, Mitchell - about 15 minutes
• Barton, Russell, Civic, Fyshwick, Queanbeyan - 20 - 25 minutes
• The airport shopping precinct - about 15 minutes
• Defence Headquarters- JOC - in less than 20 minutes
• Straight up the Federal to Sydney in just over 2 hours
• The beaches of the South Coast in just over 1 hour
If you would like an information kit or to arrange an inspection of this lovely property then please do not hesitate to contact:
Jan Ladmore Ph: 0407 890 527 or E: email@example.com