Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this lovely home and shed that is set amongst the native gumtrees as a backdrop.
This well-presented four bedroom and five living areas north facing home has loads of character with a verandah right around the whole home. On the ground level the home has an open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, four separate & large living areas, three bedrooms with built-ins and the main bathroom and a separate toilet.
Upstairs and featuring gable windows is the parents retreat with a north-facing master suite, a spacious Ensuite, a large walk-through robe, a study, and the fifth separate living area.
The shed is separated into two sections. The owners had separated half of the shed to use as an art studio, a hobby area or gym room. It could also be large workshop area, there is plenty of room for storage or it could be turned into a granny flat.
Features of this Property
• Two story timber-frame with comfort glass windows throughout
• Five living areas – four downstairs and one upstairs plus the study area
• Open Plan Kitchen, DW and walk-in pantry
• 4 Bedrooms, Master is upstairs with ensuite & corner bath, & walk-in wardrobe
• The other Bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes,
• Bathroom downstairs has separate toilet
• The Upstairs living area also has room for a separate study area or private gym area
• 3 x Nth Facing Gable windows upstairs light up the master & 5th living area
• 4 large and separate living areas downstairs
• Huge games room has large built-in cupboards for lots of storage
• Vaulted ceilings in downstairs living area
• Bamboo Wood Flooring or carpeted throughout
• Large laundry off kitchen and has 3 large storage cupboards
• Two-sided Slow combustion wood fire faces into two living areas
• Plenty of storage throughout the home including under the stairs
• Comfort glass on some windows
• Timber deck right around the home
• Circular Driveway
• Ext. Walls- Weathertex clad
• Roof- Colorbond
• Roof /ceiling/ walls & floor insulation
• 1.69 Hectares (4.176 Acres)
• Frontage to the Old Federal Hwy
• Native Gums and pristine natural bush
• Plenty of Native Birds and Wildlife
• Boundary adjoins a Native Reserve
• Plenty of places to walk or ride
• 12m x 9m Colorbond shed
• 3 Roller doors - 2 electric opening and 1 extra high for larger vehicles
• Private access door, Sliding glass door and windows
• Concrete area out front of the roller doors to park on
• Concrete area with verandah off side of shed for the hobby/storage/workshop
• Shed Divided into two separately enclosed 9m x 6m bays, with one side used for garaging of cars, boats & a caravan etc. and the other for a Mancave, hobbies, storage, or workshop with an insulated ceiling
• 150,000 LT underground concrete water tank
Other infrastructure and features:
• Cubby House
• Bio-Septic system
• Electric off peak HWS
• A close-by transformer for three phase power
• Tarred Road Frontage to Old Federal Hwy
• Quick access onto the Federal Hwy
• School Bus picks up at front gate to interchange
• Daily mail service
• An easy drive to Canberra, Sydney or the coast
• 20 min to City or Airport
• 18m to Gungahlin
• 12 mins to Epic Centre or Dickson shops
• Location provides close & easy access for business or work from home
This lovely family home offers a lifestyle that is an absolute joy to come home to.
Built to cater for large family, they have allowed plenty of separate living areas for privacy and space as well as an exceptionally large open-plan family area for a relaxed, comfortable lifestyle. The shed is set a short distance away from the home with the rear part facing north and having a verandah which makes the very design appealing as it could easily convert to a studio or utilize for even more extra living space. With direct access to the Native Bushland Reserve to enjoy, this property is in a fantastic location and a quick commute to Canberra which is great for work or kids at school.
If you are looking to move your family out of the confines of the city yet only be minutes from work or schools, then this place offers a great opportunity to do so. Please do not hesitate to contact Jan Ladmore at any time to book an inspection.