Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this lovely well maintained and presented property in a sort after area of Bywong.
This is a really inviting family home, with 5 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas plus the sunroom, 4 garages and 3 carports. It is an immaculately presented & well maintained, older home situated centrally on the property. The cottage gardens are just beautiful, they change in colour from season to season, and can only be appreciated and enjoyed. The kitchen is retro, and I love it! It also has an informal/ breakfast area adjoining it (Bring back the family eat-in kitchen, have a coffee area. Fantastic!).
As you come through the front gardens, the front door is on the verandah leading to the formal lounge/entrance area, with a guest/5th bedroom off one side. (This could be used as a study as well).
The very comfortable media room has a slow combustion wood fire and split system air -conditioning.
A new extension was built opening off the media room. It is a large living/dining /games rooms area, also with air-conditioning, with plenty of glass & light, to maximise the views. On one side is 'comfort plus windows' and all windows have extended allowance for the curtains to be pulled right back out of the way so as not to block the views. There is underfloor & wall insulation in the extension. Verandahs' lead off each side of the living room inviting you out to enjoy the gardens.
The bedrooms are a good size, easily accommodating a double bed, with built-ins in 4 of them. The master suite has a very large ensuite with separate toilet and a very private parent retreat and enclosed sunroom, that has access to the verandah.
The main bathroom is also a very good size, with a built-in linen/towel cupboard and separate toilet.
The property is 19.2 acres (7.755Ha) some level, some undulating, some is cleared with a few scattered trees and there is a small amount of bush towards the rear of the property. Pine trees line part of one boundary allowing for privacy.
The property is divided into 7 paddocks and has 2 dams. The fences are in reasonable-good order with some ringlock, some netting and some 6 wire fences.
At one stage, the owners had horses on the property and there are plenty of places to put a dressage arena and stables, plenty of room to ride plus there is access to some great and long horse trails off Brooks Rd.
There are some lovely views across the distant hills. And it is very relaxing to sit in the living room enjoying the views and the peacefulness of this beautiful property.
Features of this property -
• 19.2 acres (7.755Ha)
• 430m2 under house roofline, with 288m2 internal living.
• Well Maintained & Immaculately Presented Large Brick Veneer Home
• 5 Double Bedrooms, 4 with built-ins
• 3 separate living areas plus the Sunroom
• An extension was added to the home allowing for an outstanding living room 10.7m x 6.6m with floor-length windows on north, wall & under floor insulation, amazing views, east & southern sides and opening to house verandahs'.
• A very Retro Kitchen with Pantry, DW, Wall Oven, Hotplates & grill.
• 2 air-conditioners and a slow combustion wood fire
• Plenty of built-ins and cupboard space
• North-easterly 'sea breeze' most summer evenings cools whole house whilst winter sun warms through living room and sunroom.
• Verandahs' around the home leading to the gardens
• Beautiful cottage gardens, Native Established Trees & numerous ornamental trees.
• Chook shed, Wood Shed and dog run
• Fully fenced back yard
• ADSL available, and phone line at house
• Colorbond garage 9m x 6m x 2.7m and carport (6m x 3m).
• Garage/workshop (powered) 7m x 6m x 2.1m
• Large Colorbond farm shed 12m x 6m x 2.7m that has 3 bays (could be used for carports, fully enclosed workshop or studio room in the 4th bay of shed, this would also make a great Tack Room!
• Small stable and yards
• Orchard with Apples, Plums, Apricot, Cherry and Nectarines
• Two large tanks: 105,000 litre concrete and 18,500 litre metal; new Onga house pressure pump.
• Large dam (about 1.5megalitre) with electric and petrol pumps supplying numerous taps and tank in home paddock. Smaller dam in front paddock.
• Lovely treed driveway with a letterbox at front gate off bitumen council road.
• fenced into 7 paddocks - mostly open pasture with established tree belts
• Expansive views across the valley of rolling hills and ever changing skyline, uninterrupted by other houses.
• School bus to the Interchange and to Sutton & Bungendore Public Schools
• Daily Mail
• Only 2 Klms to the Federal Highway and about 15 mins to Dickson ....a very quick and comfortable drive to work.
• Ready for the 'Good Life', 'To Escape to the Country' or for your family, pets & horses
Agents Comments - From the time I drove onto this Property I was captivated by its outlook, its serenity, its privacy and prettiness. It is a lovely property in a
fantastic location and you really need to come out and see its potential.
If you would like more information on this property or to arrange an inspection at any time, then please do not hesitate to contact Jan Ladmore on 0407 890 527