A 10-acre, low-maintenance property where you can enjoy the tranquility of rural living with the convenience of having Canberra city just a stone\'s throw away. 30 Alchin Lane is the forever homestead you\'ve been searching for with nothing left to do, just move in with the horses, dogs, chooks even a few alpacas, and revel in your new estate.
An enormous light and bright kitchen is more than sufficient for the keen master chef that likes to entertain, with stone benches, high-end Smeg appliances, a beautifully tinted splash back mirror and a deep double sink. This overlooks a welcoming living and dining area with a cosy fireplace, opening onto an alfresco with views out to your paddocks and whatever animals you wish to raise.
Four spacious bedrooms have everything to keep the family comfortable. Stepping up into the master suite with views across the valley, then just a few steps down to the walk-in robe, feeding onto a lavish ensuite with dual basins and stone benches. Three more bedrooms have built-in robes and plenty of natural light, sharing a well-appointed bathroom that\'s separate from the powder room your guests will use.
Two more living areas include the rumpus room off the kids\' bedrooms and a theatre room for those rainy days inside. Once you step outside you can truly appreciate this properties features, with seven paddocks, an American barn with three stables, a wash bay and extra mezzanine floor, three horse shelters, and 3 phase power. A dam to catch yabbies. Whether you\'re a keen horse rider, veggie grower, car enthusiast, or just want to escape to the country, this expansive property has everything you require.
If you\'re trying to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, raise a family in quaint rural surroundings, or retire into a luxurious estate conveniently close to amenities, 30 Alchin Lane is the best of both worlds and will not be on the market for long.
Features of this Property
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room for guests.
- Built in 2014 by McDonald Jones Homes.
- Split level home.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- 10 acres, seven paddocks, barn, stables, wash bay, horse shelters, dam, bore.
- Huge kitchen with stone benches, Smeg appliances, deep double sink, mirror splash back and ample storage.
- Dining area with fireplace feeding onto alfresco overlooking paddocks.
- Three separate living areas including theatre, plus study nook.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with temperature controls in every room throughout.
- Spacious double garage
- Large shed 16m x 10m can double as extra car storage.
- 3 phase power
- Quick commute 8-minute drive to Bungendore township and 25 minute drive to Canberra Airport.
This beautiful home wont last long on the market, escape to the country and enjoy the friendly community of Bywong.