Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW, is proud to offer four beautiful blocks, in Gundaroo. These lots are located perfectly just inside the 50 klm zone on the Canberra side of Gundaroo.
Lot 1 is situated in the prime position on the corner of both Cork and Faithful Street offering quick access to Canberra, the shops at Gundaroo and the adjacent school. With large pine trees on both street boundaries, this block has a lot of street appeal and privacy.
The blocks have 'position, position, position'. With two blocks facing the main road frontage onto 'Sutton Rd', (Cork Street) which is the main street in on the entry to Gundaroo from the Canberra. The other two blocks front Faithfull Street and have quick access to the school and shops.
This property is part of the historic village of Gundaroo. Only a few minutes' walk away are four restaurants, a general store and post office. Canberra is 20 to 30 minutes easy drive.
These four 5000 sqm lots have a particular advantage over other lots since following the rezoning gazetted by the NSW Government in March 2018, this land can now be subdivided into 2000 sqm blocks if reticulated sewerage is available or stay as the 5000 sqm blocks without reticulated sewerage. This provides a sound investment with the potential for further subdivision subject to approval by the Yass Valley Council. This sort of investment opportunity in Gundaroo is rare indeed.
- Build or subdivide or both! Explore your options.
- Rare opportunity to buy an investment block in this sought-after village
- 4 lots on the corner of Cork Street (Sutton Road) and Faithfull Street
- At entrance to a 19th century village with a great community
- Freehold land with no time-frame on building or subdivision
- Zoned R2- Low Density Residential
- Potential Lot size (V) 2000sqm with sewerage or stay as the 5000sqm without reticulated sewerage
- Two lots Front Cork Street and two lots front Faithfull Street
- Across the road from a great primary school and one block away from churches, pizza restaurant and pub. Close to several wine cellars.
- Private screening with mature trees of native and exotic varieties
- Established feature trees of oak, ash, elm, plane and Gleditsia
- Power & Sealed Tar Road Frontage with New Driveways & gateways will be provided
- Sheltered environment with improved pastures
- 30-minute drive to Canberra and Queanbeyan; 20 minute drive to Gungahlin
- 20-minute drive to Gunning and Murrumbateman
- 10-minute drive to Sutton
- Short walk to award winning restaurants and shop, post office sporting grounds, village common, churches and much more
- Off main road laneway provides pleasant safe walking access to village
- Land is level with fertile soil suitable for any type of gardening or stock grazing
These blocks are perfectly located, just inside the 50 zone as you approach Gundaroo. It is an easy 30 min. drive to Canberra, the airport and Queanbeyan, a 20 min. drive to Gungahlin, Gunning and Murrumbateman, and 10 minutes to Sutton. Two blocks are located opposite the play grounds of the Gundaroo Public School.
Gundaroo is a very popular area to live, with all the attractions of a small rural village that is within a very close commute to Canberra.
It has many village features which give it a sense of community so often absent in larger urban areas. In addition to the 40-hectare Gundaroo village common there is a 204 hectare McLeod's Creek Nature Reserve around 1km from the easterly village boundary. Both these public lands provide extensive natural bush and grasslands with abundant wildlife including over ten species of parrot regularly visiting the adjacent trees to explore and enjoy. The Gundaroo Sports Ground similarly provides a public facility which connects to a Yass River walking track to the west of the village.
The post office also operates as a Grocery store & take-away cafe and is open seven days a week. 'The Colonial Inn' is the local pub which includes 'Crowe's Restaurant'. 'Grazing' is a five star a la carte restaurant. Next door is 'Gundog Wines' which also serves coffee. 'Cork Street Cafe' is a prize-winning pizza cafe which also serves excellent salads, coffee, cake and more.
There are three churches in Gundaroo village, all of which hold services regularly. The Community Church, St. Joseph's Catholic Church and the Anglican Church.
Whether you want an exceptional housing site or a rare investment opportunity, these properties will exceed all expectations, and we highly recommend an inspection.