Jan Ladmore of Horizon Real Estate in Bungendore is proud to offer a unique opportunity to purchase this beautiful property in Bywong.
This property consists of 19 acres of prime Bywong country which is perfect for horses or stock, has a lot of privacy, is gently undulating and only 1.3k from the Federal Hwy!!
You can't help but be impressed with the seclusion and privacy of this lovely property from the time you enter the tarred driveway .......travel past the majestic pines that line either side ........catch glimpses of the dam and fields .......to reach the inviting tennis court and huge home.
You would have to appreciate the immaculate presentation of this home and gardens with peaceful views of the valleys and mountains, the great outdoor areas plus the tennis court which would be perfect for entertaining.
This lovely home has polished timber floors , neutral colours throughout and an open plan living with two separate wings ....the large main bedroom, walk through robe and ensuite and a 2nd bedroom, in one wing, the open plan kitchen , dining and lounge in the hub of the home with 3 bedrooms, bathroom and games in the other wing. This is an ideal set up for growing families ...parents or visitors that come to stay ...... teenagers needing privacy that haven't left the nest yet........
The pristine kitchen faces north with a huge window looking out over the dam and gardens, it has lots of cupboard space, electric stove and oven, dishwasher and a walk in pantry. The dining and lounge area have a well designed slow combustion wood fire that is set up with a small internal /external access door to the wood storage beside it to make it easy to bring wood inside. There is a 2nd slow combustion wood fire in the games room as well. While we are on the subject of warmth .......there is also 2 reverse cycle air conditioners plus ducted gas heating to every room ....couple this with insulation in the ceiling ,walls and floor and you have one very comfortable home!
The top of the line tennis court is a real feature and beckons your talents....... it is a full sized (20m x 40m) red granite based court with plastic line markers nailed to the court, powder coated posts and has the net and roller with it. The owner has gone to considerable effort to present this court in immaculate condition.......the fencing ...the gates ...the finish of the whole tennis court is exceptional and I was more than impressed with it.
There is a large double garage with 2 remote control doors and internal access to the home ( I really like that access) plus another double garage, carport and workshop separate to the house.
If you are after a secure area for animals, orchard or veggie garden then the 800sq mt fox proof enclosure will certainly impress you.
There are lovely gardens, a court yard, water tanks, a pretty dam and a bore.
The paddocks have abundant native grasses and clovers and the scattered trees plus the 2000 pines planted offer loads of shelter and privacy.
And how could I forget Henry the Peacock? .......Henry grew up on this property and would love to continue to live here with his new family ......he is just gorgeous and friendly !!!!
Some Features of this lovely secluded property is:
* One owner for 38 years
* 7.7 hectares (19 acres)
* 5 huge bedrooms (master with WIR and Ensuite)
* Large north-facing kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Polished timber floors and neutral colours
* Well designed floor plan to separate the living areas in two wings
* Single level - throughout the living area
* 50sq garage with internal access and double remote doors
* Second double garage and workshop area with carport
* 2 slow combustion wood fires plus 2 Reverse cycle air conditioners
* Ducted gas heating in every room
* Insulation: underfloor + in-cavity + ceiling
* Bore, dam and water tanks
* Absolutely stunning Full size (20m x 40m) gravel all weather tennis court
* 100 sq mt courtyard plus other outdoor areas north and west for entertaining
* Tree Lined Private tarred road access to the house/tennis court
* 25m x 25m net fenced enclosure for orchard, vegetable garden , pets or stock etc
* 800 sq mt fox-proof enclosure for poultry or other stock
* Over 2000 mature pines for privacy, wind-break and wood supply
* Hundreds of native trees and shrubs planted to enhance the amenity of the block
* Extensive low-maintenance gardens and landscaping
* Electronic water control for the garden
* Areas of native grass-land with identified rare species of wild-flowers
* "It's like living in a nature reserve - abundant birds, kangaroos, lizards, frogs, and the occasional echidna."
* School buses to Sutton and Canberra at the corner of Brooks Road
* Mail and papers delivered daily
* Internet broadband available
* Good mobile phone reception and TV reception
* 1.5k to Federal Hwy
* Is close enough to run children back and forth to town for sport etc yet have the quality of life that out of town living offers.
* Just 16k to Bungendore, 26k to Defence Headquarters (HQJOC), <20 minutes to Dickson
* Bonus "Henry the Peacock"
N.B. This property is currently proceeding with a subdivision from its original 42.8 acres and is being divided into 2 blocks .......the home and 19 acres and a 23.7 acre rural block with building permission and a dam. Anyone interested in purchasing the property as a whole may contact me to discuss this in detail and view the DA, all plans, reports and price.
This may give people looking to buy now for investment that would like to utilize the whole 42.8 ac block yet still have the option to capitaliise on subdividing later.....with all details in place and ready to go.
This special property can be inspected by appointment only...... I am happy to show you and discuss all the possibilities.
If you would like further information or arrange an appointment then please do not hesitate to contact:
JAN LADMORE 0407 890 527 or email me and I will send you the information