Jan Ladmore of Horizon Real Estate is proud to offer this serene bush block that has spectacular views of the distant mountains and is within a quick commute to Canberra.
If you are into bush walking ,bird watching, painting, riding and other outdoor activities........or just want to kick back....crank up the barby...open a refreshing drink or two and observe the parade of abundant wildlife passing through the block then this is the place for you.
The block is located just over 1 km along Old Mil Rd from the Forbes creek end and consists of 40 pristine acres with Old Mill Road (a council maintained road) conveniently passing through the block ....which is great for access!
There is approximately 10 acres mostly cleared on one side of the road with fantastic views and the balance on the other side is undulating with scattered bush, native grasses as well pretty native flowers and a great little creek with some permanent water holes to dabble in.
There is no residential building permission as such on the block but with council permission you could build a shed, artist studio, stables etc
There is some great spots for a very private building site or build to take in the views.
The phone line, internet and power are connected on the neighbouring blocks, they also have TV reception.
• Several habitat types
• Creek running through block
• Easy drive to Queanbeyan, Canberra & Bungendore
• No residential building permit available but other options such as artist’s studio, shed or stables may be available subject to Council approval
• Telstra Line runs through block
• Power at neighbouring block
• School bus to bus stop on Old Mill Road
• Partially fenced
• Borders Tallaganda National Park (Turallo Range)
• Views to Tinderry Mountains
• Dam sites
• Council maintained road
If you are looking for a bush paradise to just chill out from your busy city life then this is the block to escape to.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jan Ladmore on 0407 890 527
Or E-mail : email@example.com