Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this very pretty property in a sort after area of Sutton and Yes…….you can Bring the Horses!
The home has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living areas, a second kitchenette, double carport and various other shedding.
The property consists of approximately 35 acres divided into seven paddocks with four dams. The property has good native grasses and clover and would suit horses or stock.
Water is a big feature of this property with two bores and four dams.
The location is straight off the Federal Hwy before the turn-off to Sutton.
Features of this property -
• 34.72 acres (14.05Ha)
• Brick Veneer Home
• 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
• 2 living areas
• Large Kitchen with Pantry
• 2nd Kitchenette
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Plenty of built-ins and cupboard space
• 10 Kw Solar System
• 2 Bores
• Chicken coop and yard
• Fully fenced
• Old Stable and various sheds & workshop
• Double Carport
• Orchard with Apple, Plum, Peach, Apricot, Lemon, quince, orange
• 7 paddocks
• Outstanding views of the rolling hills
• Mostly open pasture with some established trees
• Expansive views across the valley of rolling hills and skyline
• School bus to the Interchange
• Daily Mail
• Direct access to the Federal Highway and about 10 mins into Nth Canberra ....a very quick and comfortable drive to work.
• A very close location to the city for work, your family, pets & horses to enjoy
Agents Comments - From the time I drove onto this Property I was captivated by its outlook. It is a lovely property in a fantastic location and you really need to come out and see its potential.
If you would like more information on this property or to arrange an appointment then please do not hesitate to contact Jan Ladmore on 0407 890 527 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org