Don't miss out on
this tremendous opportunity to live the dream....the price has just been
reduced so you will get a fantastic property at huge savings.......you can't go
wrong with this one!
Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this unique property on Macs Reef Road in the popular suburb of Bywong.
If you want to escape from the city and have some space to give the family a better life then you should look at this lovely property. Featuring a comfortable 3 bedroom plus study 'L' shaped home with plenty of potential to extend if required, it has open plan living, 2 bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen, bay windows and a great deck for outdoor entertaining.
and Yes!.......it does have a huge Colourbond shed with a concrete floor. The shed is a whopping 25m long by 12m wide, divided internally into 3 sections with 4 roller doors and 2 private access doors. This really is a great shed that lends itself to a multitude of purposes, so come and have a look!
This 20 acre property is well fenced with netting, ring lock, chain mesh plus electric fencing and it is divided into 6 sheltered paddocks with numerous shedding and shelters for animals. It is currently set up as a home for a variety of farm animals sheep, pigs, ducks, chooks, peacocks, rabbits, dogs etc. and has a warm and welcoming feel about it. The kids will love it!
There are 2 dams, numerous water troughs plus 2 large tanks for fresh water and with the large roof area of the shed alone, you will always have plenty of water.
Features of this Property:
• 3/4 bedroom (3 + study) bedrooms
• 'L'-shaped design allows versatility to extend
• Bay Windows with nice views
• polished timber floors
• modern kitchen and bathrooms
• new carpet in two bedrooms
• 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners
• Large IAG Gas 900mm stove, fan forced oven
• Bosch dishwasher
• Large hardwood deck
• Bio-Septic System Shed -
• Huge new Colourbond 25m x 12m Shed - you asked for it!
• Divided into 3 sections -15 x12 m section, 10x12m section x 2 (garage and workshop)
• Concrete floor, 2 x personal access doors, 4 roller doors, power.
• Good access to the shed
• 20 acres divided into 6 paddocks
• yards and shedding for poultry (3)
• large secure dog yard
• majority of fencing is new - some electric fencing
• Ring lock, netting and 6' chain mesh fencing
• tree runs to front and rear of property
• pasture improved paddocks
• Scattered gum trees and native timber
• young trees in orchard - lemon, apricot, pear, peach and 2 apple trees
• old cattle yards
• 45,000 litre FPR tank off shed
• 120,000 litre concrete tank off house
• 2 Dams
• Numerous Troughs
• Less than 20 mins to the city.
• 15 mins to Dickson
• 7 minutes to Bungendore on the way to the coast
• 5 mins to Federal Highway
• Tar road frontage to Macs Reef Road
• Quick access to the Federal Highway, Sydney & the Snow
• School Bus, Daily Mail and access to Macs Reef Tip.
Agents Comment -
I was very impressed with this property and the dedication of the owners towards supplying safe and sheltered paddocks for the animals they care for. They have put many hours of work into the fencing and presentation of the property. If you are after a really decent shed then this place is for you as the shed is well set up, easily accessed and has the versatility of the separate bays to work on different projects or for storage..so fellas'..bring your toys!
If you would like more information on this property or to arrange an inspection then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Jan Ladmore 0407 890 527 or e-mail: email@example.com