All Real Estate ACT is proud to offer this luxury renovated 2-bedroom unit in the much sought after suburb of Lyneham.
A low maintenance, neat, homely property located in the trendy inner north just a short walk to shops, cafes, gyms and walking tracks.
This gorgeous property also provides easy access to public transport to Canberra CBD with the light rail only a few minutes away. The perfect opportunity for both investor or owner occupier and especially first home buyers.
From the moment you walk in this luxury unit you feel at home, with the stunning north facing double glazed windows opening out to the balcony it's certainly a grand place to call your own.
The open plan kitchen, dining & living is complimented by new window coverings and elegant ceiling fans. A newly renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and stylish finishes adds to the list of upgrades for this lovely unit. This unit is a standout within the complex which is surrounded by beautiful gardens and walkways.
This property also comes with a fully enclosed lock up garage to protect your family car or convert into a gym etc.
A property like this won't be on the market for long, it's a neat, comfortable unit for a young couple looking at getting into the Canberra market or the investor to let it pay for itself. I invite you to inspect and consider this your next property as it is in the best location.
- North facing
- EER 6.0 (highest possible rating)
- New Kitchen with dishwasher and induction cooktop
- New double glazed windows through out
- Silent ceiling fans to all rooms
- Blue light blocking down lights for better sleep
- Freshly painted with non-toxic clay paint
- Balcony with BBQ
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms
- Electric heating using low cost NoBo heaters
- Centrally located to ANU, transport, Lyneham shops, schools & CBD
- 50 meters to the light rail stop
- Across the road from the new Dickson Precinct
- 3 min walk to Lyneham High School
- 10 min walk to Lyneham shops including Tilleys
- Surrounded by established mature gardens
- Rates $590pq
- Strata $750pq
- Potential rent $480-$520 p/w