The stunning executive residence, is absolutely massive, with striking Silver Ash solid timber flooring throughout. Walking in the front door, my first response was 'wow'……
As I opened the front door to the large hall, with the expanse of timber flooring as far as I could see…I thought….where is my bowling ball (not that I can bowl 😊 ) It really is impressive!
The gourmet kitchen has endless bench space, cupboards, drawers, and storage. Black Galaxy Granite Bench Tops. Equipped with a large oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, totally open plan to interact with family or guests and views across the property while you cook.
The adjoining dining area will take the largest of dining tables and seating arrangements, for family and guests. The amount of wall space throughout the home will look brilliant allowing for as many paintings and photos that you would love to display.
The home is designed for open plan living areas, this is a real family home. What can I say…..you just need to inspect this one to take in the shear enormity of the rooms.
The master suite is enormous with a walk-through robe and a gorgeous (very large) ensuite. All the bedrooms are large and have built ins. There is so much room in the Master Suite rooms that you could have a parents retreat with lounge and TV or even could separate it into another room such as a bedroom/babies room or office.
The property also has a large shed, with a workshop at one end that is in two rooms, then there is 2 x two bedroom flats, (one is tenanted), and the other is not finished, plus there is a lot of possibilities for utilizing the an old grain shed…..
'Gossies' Family Restaurant….A 'Man Cave" that became a Legend Family & Friends 'Cave'
A special feature of the property is 'Gossies' Family Restaurant, set under a large tree, in an old shed, with views over the pretty dam, it started off as your typical 'man cave' but it was so appealing to all the family and friends, that it grew and evolved into a private family place to hang out with all their friends for any occasion. It is now equipped with a stainless steel commercial kitchen, a pizza oven, open fire place, mood lighting, music, TV and seating for approx.. 50 people……absolutely fantastic place for gatherings and fun.
This could be used for birthday celebrations such as 21st's or 18th's, for weddings, engagement parties, anniversary gatherings, Christmas, Easter and every other reason in between. It has a lot of possibilities and there is nothing that I have seen, like it around Canberra.
This 17.17 Ac (6.95 Ha) property is level to gentle undulating, making it ideal for horses, dressage arena, sheds, etc. It features a large dam with an island and jetty, that can be admired from the home.
It is situated just off the Federal offering a quick close commute to Canberra, Sydney, Queanbeyan and the coast.
To fully appreciate this property then you must see it for yourself, my photos do not do it justice.
Some Features of this Property:
• Large 500 sq. Executive Home on 17.1665 Acres (6.95 Ha)
• Open Plan Living with 2.7m ceilings
• Solid Timber Flooring in Silver Ash with the 180mm wider boards throughout the Home
• Long Wide Entry with plenty of storage
• Large Gourmet Kitchen with 30mm Black Galaxy Granite Benchtops, ILVE Gas Cooktop and Electric Oven, Fisher & Paykel Twin Dishwasher, Double sink, Pantry, plenty of bench space and cupboards
• Absolutely huge Master Suite with walk in robe and large Ensuite
• 3 other Large Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
• Games Room or Massive Study or a massive 5th bedroom
• Rendered Hebal, R4 Bats with Roof Blanket, Fully Insulated Home
• 6 Years Old, Energy Rating 4, Colorbond Roof
• Solar Hot Water, Evacuator Tubes, Off Peak,
• Slow Combustion Wood Fire
• Enviro Cycle Septic System
• 2 x 45000 lt Water Tanks
• Large 8m x 8m Double Garage with Double Electric Doors
• ADSL Broadband
• Large Shed, approx. 30m x 12m, with workshop area divided into two working areas plus fitted out with two x 2 bedroom Flats, One is completed and rented out for $250.00/week; the other is not quite finished
• Man-cave type shed designed and fitted out like a style family cafe, seats approx.. 16 people, with stainless steel commercial kitchen and pizza oven, disco lights, great for parties!
• Various small sheds including an old grain shed with grain shutes,
• Large licenced dam
• Orchard with Apple, Cherry, Pear, Peach, Apricot, Mulberry, Fig, Plum, Quince Trees
• Fully Ring-locked Fencing
• Tar Road with quick access to Federal Hwy approx. 10 mins to Canberra
If you are after an amazing home, with plenty of space and living area, with several opportunities to add to your income, and be under approx. 20 minutes to the city, Queanbeyan, the airport etc. then before you make up your mind about any other property….you need to look at this one.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like more information, or to arrange an inspection of this beautiful home and property.