BEAUTIFUL BLOCK, COTTAGE & HUGE SHED WITH SUBDIVISION APPROVAL
244 Bidges Road SUTTON
Jan Ladmore of All Real Estate NSW is proud to offer this very private block of 38.55 acres that has Subdivision Approval so all the had work is done!
This property has a huge shed, a 3 bedroom cottage, heaps of shelter and several dams in the sort after and tightly held area of Bidges Road in Sutton.
This block has Subdivision Approval and is a great investment.
You really need to view this property and the area it is situated in to really appreciate the potential.
On the block sits a tidy brick cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and plenty of room for outside entertaining. It is a very comfortable home that is ready to live in or could be easily rented out. A very tidy kitchen and family room face the backyard and looks out over the sheds and paddocks. The lounge room has a slow combustion wood fire and Reverse cycle air conditioner. There is three good sized bedrooms with built in and views across the property. The bathroom has a bath, shower and a separate toilet. There is a separate laundry and a double carport.
Out the back has various sheds, a dog run, a wood shed and chicken coop.
If you like sheds then there is a decent one out the back to impress you! This huge shed is approx. 30m x 9m in size with some old stables set up in the back end. A very convenient and pretty dam is just out the back door of the shed for watering of horses as well as being easy on the eye!
Features of this Property Include:
• 38.55 Acres (15.61Ha)
• Subdivision Approval for 2 lots
• Tidy 3 Bedroom Brick Cottage which is very rentable
• Very private Block with shady trees and open spaces to ride
• Ideal for horses or livestock with plenty dams and shelter.
• 30m x 9m Shed with old stables
• Double Carport and various small shedding
• Dog Run and Chicken Coop
• 3 paddocks
• Scattered Trees and open areas
• Plenty of water with 4 Dams
• Situated at the end of a cul-d-sac with Tar Road frontage
• Very Private
• Very close to Canberra and quick access to the Federal Highway
• Freehold Title
• School bus service and Daily mail
• Less than 15 mins to Civic or the Airport
Agents Comment: I strongly suggest that you contact me to arrange an inspection this property to realise its full potential. I can supply you with all the information pertaining to the Subdivision Approval if requested.
If you would like an information kit on this fantastic property or to arrange an inspection then please do not hesitate to contact:
Jan Ladmore on 0407 890 527 or Email: email@example.com